Benelux Tek is seeking a Senior Recruiter in our growing Technology Division.
This position will primarily be responsible for a high-volume recruiting of Information Technology professionals across United States. This Senior Recruiter will be organized, creative with the ability to utilize a variety of recruitment approaches. This role is accountable for the identification, pre-screening and placing candidates for various technical positions, utilizing the full spectrum of sourcing tools and head hunting methodologies.
- Manage a full recruitment cycle
- Work with Account Managers to assess client’s requirements
- Use creative ways to proactively find, attract and place the right talent as per client’s requirements
- Source, recruit or head hunt optimal candidates by using various networking and recruiting tools
- Pre-screen candidates for their technical skills and behavioral skills as well as conduct reference checks
- Negotiate terms of employment including wage rates, benefits and obtain commitment for the current and future opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to proactively identify target markets, key skill sets and clients’ needs
- Network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Prioritize tasks on daily basis without compromising results.
- Participate in daily activities where you will collaborate with candidates, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
- Should have experience in managing tight deadlines and meet client expectations.
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment agency highly preferred.
- Strong academic background – degree or diploma in technical, business, marketing or related field
- Demonstrated 4-6 years of direct recruitment experience.
- Experience in Information Technology is an asset.
- Experience in a fast paced environment, strong people skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to negotiate and close deals;
- Strong passion to make recruitment and/or account management as career;
- Excels in both oral and written communication and is proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to respond to the dynamic requirements of our clients.