endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Position Specific Requirements:
- Provides planning, leadership and consultative support for the implementation and maintenance of customer quality system requirements and continuous improvement methodologies
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations
- Supervises the day to day activities of personnel in the Quality Department
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years automotive Tier 1 management experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management or related field preferred
- IATF 16949 and ISO 9001:2015 experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels across the organization and with customers
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Continuous Improvement / Kaizen / Lean facilitator
- MS Office tools fluency
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.