Sr. Quality Manager
Our client, a manufacturer of in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that is it one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Quality Manager is responsible for directing all activities of the Quality Department and driving continuous improvement efforts within the organization including:
- Ensure the department’s effectiveness and timely resolution of quality issues
- Lead internal and external QMS audits while ensuring ISO compliance
- Maintain a customer-centric focus while meeting organizational objectives
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Lead regular management review meetings
- Interface with clients, customers, and partners as needed
- Recruit, orient, and train new Quality employees in related processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Quality Manager
- Qualified as an ISO 9001:2008 auditor and ISO 9001:2015
- Computer skills and experience with MS Office suite on a Windows platform
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.