endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Toledo Ohio
- Lead and implement internal and external process quality activities and improvements following ISO, ITAF, Operating System.
- The Sr Quality Engineer will emphasize continuous improvement, coaching and instructing others in advanced structured problem-solving techniques
- Lead structured problem-solving efforts to identify root causes and implement effective countermeasures for customer quality, scrap and FTT problems
- Lead projects using the application of continuous improvement tools and methodologies such as Six Sigma, lean, etc.
- Assist and lead process improvements and data analysis
- Lead, coach, and train others to perform MSA and capability studies
- Support FMEA, control plan and work instruction development as part of a cross-functional team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 5+ years Quality Engineering experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- ASQ Certified Engineer Six Sigma or Black Belt preferred.
- Certified Quality Auditor for IATF-16949 preferred, or attained within one year of hire/placement