This company is a manufacturing company focused on bringing innovative, cutting-edge technology to the market. This company recently completed a new round of financing and is ready to begin developing the next generation of its products.
The Senior Quality & Regulatory Engineer is responsible for design quality and quality support.
- Implement Design Controls to ensure quality products
- Lead risk management documentation, including DFMEA and PFMEA
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data, make relevant recommendations based on findings
- Use root-case analysis tools to resolve design and production issues
- BS in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with IEC 60601 and medical device manufacturing
- Sound understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Diverse manufacturing experience is a plus
If you’re interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.