Senior Hardware Engineer Tier One Automotive Supplier Metro Detroit
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth.
The Senior Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, review, and analysis of electronic modules and components.
- Conduct engineering analysis such as DFMEA, WCCA, and Thermal Analysis
- Execute the design of circuit boards for electronics and embedded microprocessor-based controls
- Engage in engineering design through all stages of product design lifecycle
- Communicate and collaborate with production and purchasing to verify and approve potential suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, required
- Roughly 10+ years of hardware circuit design experience, preferred
- Must have experience with electronics or software
- Experience with PCB layout with EMC considerations, required
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.