We are currently searching for a Senior Programmer/Analyst - Web Developer in our Product Development group looking for long-term career growth opportunities to work on innovative IIOT solutions.
Primary responsibilities will includes:
- Responsibilities include analyzing user needs, brainstorming solutions and implementing the most effective solution through systems analysis and system development.
- Ability to translate web designs into functional web pages that adhere to the design
- Documentation of developed code, tools and test environments
- Use object-oriented design patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Establish and implement best practices and standards for all web presentation layer development
- Lead innovation efforts when considering new frameworks, libraries and technologies
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
Ideal candidate will have the following experience and education:
- Bachelor degree preferred in Computer Science/Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in web development(ASP.Net C#, Web API)
- Strong SQL query writing and development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong Systems Analysis skills