endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior Program Manager
Join a manufacturing team assembling for one of the most popular SUVs on the road. Brand new plant that offers aggressive career path locally and through out the US.
- Manage large scale plant-wide operation readiness and product launch activities
- Responsible for all aspects of new product development involving conceptualization, concurrent engineering development, production and process implementation, and post-launch support in a cross-functional team environment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of automotive manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of QS-9000/IATF requirements including APQP and PPAP required.
- Knowledge of final assembly systems to OEM, lean manufacturing techniques, and JIT
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS)