Sr. Program Manager – Novi, MI
This company offers a unique assortment of electrical and electronic systems, components, and modules with various applications in a variety of high demand markets.
Why work here?
This company is a well-established and innovation-driven force in its industry. This is a full-time position which offers benefits and competitive pay.
The Program Manager is responsible for leading global cross-functional teams to plan, execute, monitor, and control product development, launch, and change programs.
- Lead and motivate the launch team to meet quality, scope, cost, timing, and operational targets
- Enable efficient and effective information flow between the program team and stakeholders
- Support development, approval, and management of Program Plan & requirements
- Ensure the product(s) meets BOM cost targets
- Define key program metrics to ensure product robustness to meet scope requirements
- Technical Undergraduate Degree
- 3+ years of automotive program management
- At least 1 program launch
- 8+ years of overall experience with 5+ years working in Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, or Purchasing
- Demonstrated knowledge of APQP
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this posting.