SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
Full Time Regular
Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, US
At Cytovance, we provide unparalleled support to biopharmaceutical companies to move new, safe medicines from the lab bench to those who need them most. We are committed to a healthier world.
Cytovance Biologics is a biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing company specializing in the production of therapeutic proteins and antibodies from both mammalian cell culture and microbial fermentation. In addition to our cGMP manufacturing services, we also offer process development, cGMP cell banking and support services from our state-of-the-art facilities.
We are on the cutting edge and we are committed to providing a work environment that fosters creativity and success while giving our employees the ability to achieve their full potential. We believe that as our industry grows, so will our employees.
WHAT CYTOVANCE HAS TO OFFER:
A Meaningful Career- Forward-thinking individuals working together to explore and create state of the art medicines that change the lives of people around the world.
An Energetic Community – Headquartered in Downtown Oklahoma City, offering everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community. An abundance of arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. It is a distinctly livable city where you can chase your dreams and still enjoy a rich quality of life. Visit abetterlifeokc.com
A Competitive Benefit Package – Cytovance offers a competitive 401k match, Medical benefits, Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, and a generous amount of paid time away from your job.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
We are looking for highly motivated and driven leaders. This person will lead early and late phase biopharmaceutical programs from R&D to large scale manufacturing, working closely with cross functional team members and external clients. The Program Manager will participate in the entire range of project management activities including project and resource planning, tracking contract milestones and deliverables, interacting with clients, organizing and leading project meetings, and generating reports for clients and senior management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE TASKED WITH:
- Manage client contracts and act as the internal main point of for clients.
• Lead cross-functional project teams, providing leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team, as well as calling and leading steering committee meetings of directors as needed to address issues.
• Manage and validate the development and tracking of project plans including deliverables, milestones, resources, work estimates, schedule and dependencies integrating departmental sub-project plans into a master project plan.
• Ensure project team alignment with respect to contract objectives, milestones and deliverables
• Coordinate projects to ensure that contract milestones are completed on schedule
• Track and communicate project progress
• Track and communicate portfolio progress across multiple programs
• Train new Program Managers
• Identify resource requirements in conjunction with department managers
• Participate in problem solving and conflict resolution when necessary in relation to client programs
• Work with Sales and Business Development to prepare client proposals with respect to scope-of-work, timelines, cost estimates and resources
• Primary point of contact for both the project team and executive management.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum BS degree in a life science discipline with at least 3-5 years' experience in the biotechnology industry in technical and/or business management roles. Post graduate training in a scientific (MS/PhD) or business (MBA) discipline is considered an advantage
- CMC experience in biopharmaceutical development
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate problems/conflicts and provide resolution through creative problem solving
- Willing to work flexible hours to support organizational needs
- Able to function well in a multiple-project, fast paced environment
- Must be able to interact with clients and internal management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.