endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, Fortune 500 International Manufacturing Company located in Toledo Ohio is looking for a Sr. Global Program Manager
- Directly manage high to mid-level programs globally and mentor low-level programs with local program management. This includes leading large complex multi-facility programs.
- Assemble core program team and complete the program planning process to ensure development of a complete program plan and work breakdown structure, including the financial pro forma baseline.
- Meet all design, quality, production, financial, and milestone timing needs of the program.
- Develop and maintain project-timing charts and maintain the project schedule as agreed between the customer and our company
- Plan, lead & conduct timely team meetings and program status reviews based on the defined Program Management process – which includes direct leadership of the functional disciplines such as Engineering, Quality, Operations and Purchasing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as Program Manager, working within a multi-national organization.
- Mechatronics or Controls Experience an advantage
- Excellent APQP and program management techniques knowledge.
- An solid understanding of financial analysis concepts and budget management.
- Other languages will be considered as plus (French, German, Spanish, Italian).
- PMI certification will be considered as plus.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.