Title: Senior Product Owner (B2B, SaaS):
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
MRI has teamed up with a thriving CyberSecurity company headquartered in the Tysons Corner, VA area in their search for a Senior Product Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a very technical Product Manager to work with the executive team, Product Owner, and Stakeholders to create cutting edge products in the cybersecurity space. Since this is a small-midsized company, your work will have a significant impact on the business and you’ll be able to see the results of what you do in real-time.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive annual salary, full-benefits and a fun, highly collaborative work environment that offers lots of perks and creature-comforts!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager:
- Interact with the Exec. Team, Product Owner and Stakeholders to shape product specs and architecture
- Work with PO to create Business Requirements, Epics, User Stories, etc.
- Use data gathering and analytics tools to uncover opportunities, market trends, competitor analysis
- Interact and collaborate with external customers throughout Product Development Lifecycle
- Drive high-level strategy but be willing to get into the weeds when needed
Necessary Qualifications for the Senior Product Manager:
- 7+ years of overall technical experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience working with B2B SaaS products (enterprise level)
- Experience with Security products highly preferred
- Experience with Big Data and Data Analytics a major bonus as it is a data-heavy organization
- Previous hands-on, technical experience
- Great communicator/Client-Facing ability
PLEASE NOTE: This position will be On-Site at the corporate headquarters in Virginia once it is safe to do so in light of the CV19 crisis. Interviews will be held via phone and video conferencing.
As this is a W2, Permanent Position, we are NOT able to consider any Corp-to-Corp candidates or those requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. now or in the future.