Flybridge is currently searching for a Product Manager for reputable enterprise organization outside the Dallas Area. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days remote per week and is offering a competitive salary and unmatched benefits.
The Product Manager is responsible for the growth and evolution of the product(s) in their portfolio. Working closely with a project manager, who will lead execution, the Product Manager will be responsible for continuous discovery to understand the users' experience, needs, expectations, etc.; leading experiments to test new features, and reporting out on metrics for those already delivered.
- Actively seek out customer and market insights that lead to high-value digital products.
- Communicate and coordinate plans, status, and training, both internally and to customers.
- Write user stories, prioritize, and manage the product backlogging, and perform release planning.
- Ensure the creation of valuable products for customers; delivered on time and with great quality.
- Collaborate across all aspects of the business: financial, marketing, sales, legal, partnerships, service customer environment, technical capabilities, user’s development, and product KPI’s.
- Use and communicate product KPIs to assess business impact and drive progress.
- Contribute substantially to the user experience and design of products.
- Select vendors and partners through RFP process and make/buy analyses, support and develop corporate relationships.
- Mentor and train other team members on new technologies, design techniques, customer/market development processes, and product management practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Master’s degree preferred, or further education or experience in a product development related field.
- Seven years’ experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, databases, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, networking, and/or developing large software systems.
- Significant product leadership of Agile teams building technical products based on data and customer insights with responsibility for creating value and delivering great design and UX.
- Experience with the following is preferred: user story mapping, user journey maps, customer development, and lean UX, lean startup, dual track scrum.
- Knowledge of A/B testing and ability to study customer interactions on web products.
- Skills in word processing and spreadsheet software applications are highly preferred; graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator; skills in web-based scripting languages.
- Must have knowledge of Google Workspace.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program