This company was founded 50+ years ago and is the leading manufacturer and supplier of gas furnaces, water heaters and cooking appliances for various industries. This company is one of the largest employers in the area and over 70% of their workforce have been with the company for 20 years or longer. They are growing and adding more people to their Engineering team.
The Senior Product Engineer is responsible for leading the design, development, and support of products and accessories. This role will lead and contribute to cross functional teams to assure projects meet customer and business needs.
- Design and engineer products that exceed customer expectations
- Maintaining engineering documentation
- Lead failure analysis efforts
- Create CAD models, layouts, assemblies and drawings
- BS in Engineering or related field with emphasis in mechanical engineer and design
- 15+ years of experience designing mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Experience taking products from conception through production
- 10+ years of experience with CAD, SolidWorks preferred
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this posting.