Sr Procurement Manager
Our client, a manufacturer of in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Sr. Procurement Manager to join their team.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that is it one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Sr. Procurement Manager will have multi-site and multi-team responsibility including:
- Optimize costs through strategic initiatives and spend management
- Vendor relationship management and development
- Monitoring vendor performance
- Managing the purchasing team across multiple sites
- Maintain purchasing processes
- Manage raw material inventory
- Support cross-functional initiatives
- Manufacturing purchasing experience
- Strategic sourcing knowledge working with commodities such as raw material, stampings, fabrication, resins and PCBAs
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Logistics
- Skilled in MS Office suite and ERP systems
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.