Sr. Process Engineer
Position: Senior Process Engineer
- Assists the plant management team in identification, analysis and design of improvement opportunities by performing the following duties. Has a dual role, works with other plants in related process engineering responsibilities as assigned.
- Designs methods for maintaining or increasing production levels while improving production costs, yields, quality, and safety.
- Troubleshoots process problems and identifies solutions which reduce downtime and conserve energy and maintenance costs.
- Monitors process equipment to identify potential errors and develops solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of those problems, including but not limited to environmental compliance, safety, and quality.
- Designs and conducts plant trials to determine performance capabilities and opportunities, requires the incumbent to spend time in the field, enter equipment as required.
- Develops and updates process procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate and understandable.
- Interfaces with all levels of management and employees to gather information and provide guidance for implementation. This requires an active presence in the field.
- To initiate, develop, and implement plant improvement projects including training programs.
- To provide expertise, guidance and technical knowledge to plant personnel; to include Process Engineers and Process Engineer Jr as assigned.
- To maintain/further develop expertise and proficiency in cement production knowledge.
- Maintain and improve expert optimizer system for plant controls.
PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS Chemical Engineering or related
- 3+ years cement industry experience
- Experience as Process Engineer
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Cement & Lime