endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is conducting a search for a Sr. Process Engineer who will be responsible for meeting standard rates/requirements in the die cast manufacturing process. He/she define, develop and provide technical support for policies, processes and continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes. In addition, will design and develop die cast processes that meet customer requirements.
- Analyze data using statistical processes and recommend improvement measures.
- Develop and maintain procedures, policies and manual required.
- Provide input on miscellaneous tool quote activity.
- Support program management group as necessary.
- Provide inputs to die designs to Project Engineers.
- Manage the process control, accessories and the electronic display screen for the Injection
- machines set-up.
- Works with the engineering groups and manufactures to plan and to improve capacities, production
- programs and other issues to improve the productive process
- Develop, evaluate and improve the injection methods.
- Provide initial machining concepts machine builder at the onset of a job.
- Collaborate with the product design team to assure efficient production methods.
- Design die cast processes to meet or exceed standards.
- Participate in all design review meetings.
- Provide input as to the expected capabilities and output of machinery.
- Lead and provide direct support for runoff of equipment and machinery associated with die cast
- Provide both inputs to and evaluation of die cast Magma or other simulation software. Provide
- feedback and testing of the process end to end.
- Develop and train technicians, die cast operators, and others to understand and follow all
- Troubleshoot processes and equipment which are out of spec or not running to standards. Supply
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
A successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and/or equivalent work experience. 11+ years in die casting or injection molding is preferred. 5+ years related management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple departments and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and employees.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.