Our client, a global tier one automotive supplier specializing in various glass products, is looking for a Sr. Process Engineer to join their growing team in Farmington Hills, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing growth in North America with product lines diversified across several verticals providing global strength and stability. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K).
The (Process Technology Group/PTG) Sr. Process Engineer is responsible for supporting the company’s technology area & leading the industrialization of new technologies:
- Position reports to and take direction from the PTG Sr. Manager & Director
- Support PTG Group Leaders with Ownership of Process & Tooling Standards
- Support mass production operations to improve processes’ efficiency
- Lead industrialization of new technology processes needed to execute the MTP awarded business and tech roadmap initiatives
- Travel up to 50% & other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related technical field
- 2+ years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Working GD&T and tolerance stack-up principles
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.