Sr. Process Development Engineer
My client is a specialty pharmaceutical company who is looking for a Process Development Engineer with pharmaceutical manufacturing expertise to join their team. The ideal candidate’s world would intersect computer (software/cloud), automation, validation, and process engineering within a biotech/pharma environment.
- Experience in developing robust manufacturing processes and systems
- Sterile cGMP experience preferred
- Knowledge of FDA and cGMP procedures required
- 5+ years of product and/or process development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Computerized and automated systems
- Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering, or scientific equivalent and engineering experience
This opportunity offers a great salary, benefits, and career growth in a great quality of life location. If you are interested in a highly collaborative growth experience and qualified, please submit your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Keywords: Sterile, Processing, scale up, cGMP, FDA, pharmaceutical manufacturing, engineering, process development, operating procedures, process equipment, controlled documentation, process validation, regulatory, compliance, IQ, OQ, PQ, automation, validation, controls, aseptic, 21 CFR Parts 11, Part 210, Part 211, part 820 requirements, Data Integrity, ICH Q7A, EU GMP Annex 1, EU Annex 11 requirements, PDA guide, ISPE guide, Kaye Validator and ElLab