Title: Sr. PHP Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Compensation: $100-130K + Bonus and Benefits
We’re super excited to be representing a thriving CyberSecurity company headquartered in the McLean, VA area in their search for a Senior PHP Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sr. Developer to work on new and existing PHP applications as well as act as a team lead. It’s a smaller company so your work will have immediate impact and your voice will be heard!
The Senior PHP Developer role is a Full-Time/Permanent position with a competitive base salary, excellent benefits, and a great work environment offering lots of perks and “creature comforts.”
What the Senior PHP Developer will be doing:
- Participating in Architectural and Design decisions for the product and application
- Providing Direction and Mentorship for mid-level Developers
- Working in a Scrum/Kanban, Agile development environment
What we’re looking for in a Senior PHP Developer:
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years of heavy PHP Development experience
- Significant SQL and/or PostreSQL database experience
- Experience with RESTful API’s and MVC architecture
- Experience in a cloud environment, preferably AWS
This is a high-priority need and the client will hire the right candidate ASAP despite the situation with CV19. While this position will be in-office once things normalize, the interview/offer process will be done remotely.