Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person needs to have 5+ years experience as a PHP/Laravel developer. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining cutting-edge web technology for a growing company in the Healthcare space.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art web experiences with our User Experience (UX) team.
- Manage the application and data lifecycles from conception to completion, producing data with web intelligence to drive decision making for our business case. Support uses who interact with your technology.
- Utilize standard development tools and robust backend services to expose APIs which are useful to our non-web development teams.
- Document processes, architecture and components used. Collaborate, communicate and coordinate with other teams on joint projects. Provide clear project-level status of development effort. Maintain a visible and cultivated backlog, in harmony with Product Management.
- Adopt best practices and new technology in web development to fit business cases and projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years previous professional experience with primary responsibility for PHP / Laravel development, as part of a team.
- Experience with SQL Server and MySql schema design, including profiling and query optimization.
- PHP Software testing experience in an enterprise-ready technology (PHPSpec, PHPUnit, etc.)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or similar discipline.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will get back to you ASAP.