Sr Oracle Developer
Senior Oracle Developer - Remote - $140,000
The State of Arizona is looking for a Sr Oracle Developer to focus on testing front-end web applications, Oracle Forms and Oracle APEX applications. This position is Temp to Hire. Local AND non-local Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. Any non-local candidate may be considered as a contractor, but would need to relocate to Arizona on becoming a Full Time Employee.
- Participates in Oracle based development projects, including conformance with best practices in Software development life cycle (SDLC); coordinates with business analysts; business subject matter experts and quality assurance staff.
- Fixes and develops changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines.
- Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned.
- Participates in Backlog grooming, sprint planning and Daily stand-up meetings.
- Engages with business analysts and stakeholders to understand functional requirements, and contributes to completion of functional specifications.
- Prepares technical documentation on application specifications
- Debugs applications and ensures specifications are met before integrating new modules and upgrades into the online production database system.
- Adheres to coding standards and other standard work as laid out for applications development.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; manages customer expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- 7 plus years’ experience as PL/SQL Developer (Oracle 11G/12C), Oracle Forms and Reports (12c), APEX
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in working in team environment, preferably Agile Scrum
- Unix Shell scripting, some understanding of Java as team consists of Java and PL/SQL developers
- Experience of using Git, GitHub, Agile Scrum and Jira
- Data Warehouse experience is a plus
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org