Windward Recruiting has partnered with a respected RIA in the search for a Sr. Operations Manager in New Orleans. The Sr. Operations Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and managerial ownership of the firm’s day-to-day wealth management operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data management in operational systems, reporting, and trading.
- Play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
- Analysis and auditing of client information across key systems, requiring a robust understanding of relational databases and analytical skills
- Reporting management to provide accurate information to clients through portals and deliverable content, requiring creativity and problem-solving skills
- Management of key financial account and transactional information in our portfolio management software
- Daily Trade and Rebalance execution and reconciliation, requiring attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Recognize areas of opportunities for improvement across the organization, including opportunities to boost revenue, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization.
- Assist Sr. Managing Partners in special projects and with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience in a financial operations role
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Advanced use of mental models to translate strategic concepts into tactical results
- Proficiency in Salesforce, eMoney, MoneyGuide Pro, Tamarac Reporting, and Tamarac Trading is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with regard to technical writing
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
Relocation assistance available