Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate need for a Load-Balancing Engineer. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience as a Lead Engineer for enterprise level load-balancing and be an excellent communicator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical leadership over infrastructure supporting F5 LTM and GSLB/GTM resources in multiple data centers.
- Improve operational and engineering support by leveraging F5 BIG-IQ for configuration management.
- Improve performance monitoring of F5 solution through BIG-IQ and other industry-standard monitoring/measurement tools.
- Experience leveraging F5 platform as an integrated Layer-2 solution within Cisco ACI data centers is preferred
- Review major F5 LTM deployments for workloads that can/should be migrated to GSLB solution. Working with infrastructure and application teams, develop migration actions needed and implement activities.
- Oversee and recommend improvements for L2 operational support of the F5 infrastructure, including development of SOPs.
- Strong routing, subnetting, and DNS skills desired.
- Maintain and enhance backup/recovery systems
- Support hardware/software upgrades through duration of engagement
- 5+ Years of Experience as a lead engineer/SME for enterprise (multiple facilities/Data Centers) Load-Balancing