endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Cookeville TN is looking for a Senior Materials Planner / Scheduler that can work with other members of the Materials team to help them achieve their objectives.
- Analyze material requirements and initiate appropriate vendor material release schedules
- Maintain inventory levels to ensure an uninterrupted supply of material while at the same time, operating within established ordering rule constraints
- Maintain inventory to hit established inventory targets, and fill rates
- Monitor Customer past dues to ensure the best Customer Service.
- Participate in implementation of engineering changes and new model introductions. Monitor the status of new part PPAP
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D06
- 5+ years materials/logistics experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of material flow and inventory control
- Knowledge of ERP, MRP theories and procedures, and Lean Manufacturing preferred