endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large, International Manufacturing Company located in Elkhart Indiana is looking for a Sr. Materials Planner / Buyer
- Supports development company’s supply chain strategic direction and goals, ensuring alignment with Plant and Corporate strategic objectives.
- Leads the forecasting, planning and procurement activities for material planning across multiple business units and plants.
- Monitors overall efficiency of the supply chain continuously optimizing inventory levels and minimizing costs through the company-wide deployment of lean materials initiatives.
- Leads adoption of planning tools and best practices to increase transaction discipline and improve inventory accuracy.
- Engages plant materials managers and operations leads to analyze problems, implement corrective actions, and drive standardized best-practices across the company.
- Manages inventory purchasing strategies and demand planning & forecasting for production scheduling to ensure an uninterrupted supply of customer products and to maximize efficient operations and production.
- Monitors inventory levels across the company. Investigating variances from plan and guiding plants into control. Adjust plant-level inventory forecasts to changes in product mix and sales volumes.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years Materials Planning experience working in a manufacturing environment
- APICS Certification in supply chain management is preferred (CPIM).