endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Manager
500 plus Employee INJECTION MOLDING automotive Supplier has an immediate need for a Plant Sr. Level Manufacturing Engineering Manager, candidates should have at least 5 plus years in an Engineering Managerial role.
BS Engineering required, preferably MBA
• use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• (5) Five or more years experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment, union experience, INJECTION MOLDING
• Experienced in tooling and equipment, blue print reading and comprehension
• Work Flow Analysis, capital expenditure justifications, project management
• Direct Labor utilization experience
• Must be a team player having excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as analytical skills
• Must be able to function in a fast pace and high demanding environment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.