endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International automotive manufacturing company located in Litchfield, Michigan is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
- Develops manufacturing operations plan by calculating equipment needs, process, and labor capacity and requirements; determining tooling and maintenance objectives and requirements; developing layouts; establishing priorities.
- Improves cost effectiveness by studying operations; designing and conducting improvement studies.
- Provides equipment, tooling, and maintenance services by planning, organizing, and evaluating operations.
- Maintains engineering records by designing document filing systems; updating equipment, processes, tooling, and maintenance databases.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns.
- Provides manufacturing engineering recommendations and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing manufacturing engineering data and trends.
- Contributes to manufacturing engineering and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years working as a Manufacturing Engineering in an Automotive environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.