Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
A manufacturing company in the greater Greensboro/Winston Salem area is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and methods within the fabrication and manufacturing of parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Improve manufacturing operational efficiency, optimizing product design, improving product quality and reducing manufacturing costs while maintaining and/or improving customer satisfaction
- Lead high impact projects; determining methods and procedures for new assignments as needed
- Develop process and methods to optimize the manufacturing of fabricated parts, subassemblies and final assemblies
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and implement improvements to cycle times and product design specifications
- Interpret drawing schematics and perform simple updates of models or drawings
- BS in engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech manufacturing
- Proficiency with SolidWorks
This company offers excellent compensation and a benefit package. Relocation is available.