· Builds strong relationships with IT leadership and Dana business leadership to ensure the IT Strategy and Corporate Strategy remain aligned
· Works with key business and IT stakeholders in Dana to support new capability development and provide Enterprise Architecture governance/oversight.
· Provide leadership and work with IT Leadership and business counterparts in the development and maintenance of a comprehensive information technology strategy.
· Assist IT Leadership with the facilitation of steering committees engaged with company senior business leadership
· Work with IT Leadership on the establishment of IT Portfolio and associated budgets and business cases.
· Consult with both external and internal experts to research, evaluate, define, develop and deploy common, global IT future states that define the target IT environment for the corporation in terms of infrastructure and systems solutions.
· Monitor and ensure that all IT programs and projects are aligned with the IT strategic direction.
· Provide guidance in the development of the IT Portfolio and investment planning process to ensure that strategic priorities are comprehended.
· Assist with the creation or refinement of IT processes to promote effective and efficient operations of the IT organization.
· Establish departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
· Provide work direction, feedback, and training to employees in the performance of assigned responsibilities.
· Lead Enterprise Architecture team of experienced professionals to deliver IT strategy, new capabilities/POCs, EA governance and maintain IT standards
· Collaborate with key vendors on critical new capability initiatives
· Own and maintain IT metrics (PowerBI dashboard) with annual industry analysis/updates
· Own and maintain the corporate IT EA repository (Tool: Abacus; application inventory / integrated with CMDB)
· Drive ongoing Enterprise Architecture oversight and involvement in IT projects, completing project reviews to ensure that projects meet Dana IT standards
· Lead Enterprise Architecture function across IT and continued maturity in development of solution architecture skills within Dana IT
· Lead and facilitate the Enterprise Architecture Review Board, to review and disposition requests for non-standard technology usage
· Serves on key program/project governance boards to provide EA leadership
General IT Management
· Strong understanding of I.T. Strategy and Architecture general principles and techniques
· Understanding of I.T. Financial Management, sufficient to interpret and explain key I.T. spending categories, trends and opportunities to senior business leadership
· Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley I.T. implications and appropriate controls.
· Understanding of I.T. Program and Project Management as well as Application Development general principles and techniques
· Understanding of I.T. Operations and Cybersecurity general principles and techniques, including a basic awareness of ITIL concepts