Business Sector : Manufacturing
The position is accountable for developing systems to improve the performance of equipment in the plant in order to maximize machine efficiency and utilization.
Responsible to develop and implement PM’s and predictive and preventative systems to maintain and improve production and plant equipment to achieve the plant’s business goals and objectives, and individual KPI’s
- Actively participate in a culture of Operational Discipline that leads to zero incidents.
- Ensure the execution of all Safe Work Practices.
- Be proactive in supporting the company's safety vision.
- Support the maintenance team in identify underlying root causes and provide a short-term fix, along with recommendations or solutions for long-term permanent fixes to critical production issues.
- Improve productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning, and coordination of labor, parts, material, tools, and equipment access.
- Review, develop and or modify work orders for all equipment plant-wide and enter into the facility maintenance system.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing, production control in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills to diagnose problems
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in working with the operations team