endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join an industry leading fortune 500 company in a very exciting IT leadership role.
Senior Manager, IT Solutions Delivery
Responsible for coordinating work and managing IT development and solution delivery for applications and data management projects. This role will be the include but not limited to interface between internal technical teams, third party service providers, and internal business stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing multiple technical projects across a variety of platforms and disciplines.
- Coordinate technical work and solution delivery across internal and external technical teams
- Work with third party service providers to scope, plan and estimate projects and be the liaison between the Welltower and service provider teams
- Gather and document detailed business requirements and coordinate with the technical teams
- Help facilitate design sessions with technical teams
- Apply best practices for project management and utilize different techniques such as waterfall or agile based on project need.
- Help draft technical specifications for internal and external teams
- Review project proposals and statements of work from third party service providers
- Prepare recommendations and coordinate project approvals
- Align technical and non-technical resources throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor and track project progress
- Create and present status reports to project stakeholders and team members
- Coordinate and track quality assurance testing
- Assist business stakeholders with rollout procedures and change management
- Manage bug status reporting and other maintenance activities / communication
- Manage new requests and feature backlog
- Manage simultaneous projects and track resource utilization across teams
- Strong technical skills and familiar with internal software development, SaaS applications, data integration, and Snowflake data warehousing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Technical project management experience
- Experience working with third-party solution providers
- Experience managing multiple projects
Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Experience: Minimum of 6+ years of experience in technical project management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.