endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join one of the world's top brands and healthcare providers - $30Billion Leader
Professional Relations Senior Manager – Oral Healthcare
The Professional Relations Senior Manager is responsible for representing Oral HealthCare within the North American (US + CAN) Dental Industry, interfacing and developing relationships with Dental Professional Associations, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and customers, while also collaborating with our Professional Education team – with the ultimate objective of driving awareness and recommendation of the brand among Dental Professionals.
You are responsible for:
Develop and drive the Professional Relations strategy with Dental Professionals in US and CAN
- Define objectives, goals, and metrics for Professional Relations linked to overall Oral HealthCare business objectives
- Represent us within industry, establishing relationships and building our credibility as a thought leader with Trade Associations.
- Management of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) program, including strategic selection of KOLs, activity planning, contract management and overall partnership building.
- Represent us in symposia and industry events
- Support customer-facing brand activities that involve KOL’s, DP association leadership or scientific symposia
- Act entrepreneurially to seek and leverage opportunities within the DP community
- Closely collaborate with Professional Education team for a holistic and integrated approach towards the Dental community
- Management of Professional Relations Budget
Support the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the brand:
- Monitor and fully understand DP industry best practices
- Team up with sales, marketing and professional education to leverage trending and insights
- Assist Marketing and other stakeholders to localize existing Professional Relations platforms including product and related marketing translations
- Project management: ensure full on-time and in full deliverables.
- Establish effective working relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- Liaise with DP association leadership to assist in the preparation of appropriate marketing materials, ads, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and digital) or functions from a DP perspective for DP audiences.
You are a part of:
You will report to the Dental Professional Marketing Director.
You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional experts from other departments (Sales, Marketing, Professional Education, Legal, Clinical Affairs) and partner with global category marketing teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years` experience in the Dental Industry
- Extensive network of existing dental professional industry contacts strongly preferred
- Robust relationship building and emotional intelligence expertise
- Strong speaking, presentation and power point skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiencies
- Proficiency / fluency in French preferred, but not required
- Can lead or work in cross-functional teams
- Organization, planning and strategic thinking skills
- Experience in working in corporate settings
- Self Starter, adaptable, and resourceful
- Teamwork and stakeholder management abilities
- Persuasiveness, high energy, adaptability and drive to excel
- Creativity, entrepreneurship, judgment and decision-making
- Senses of urgency, timing, diplomacy and advocacy
- Strategic thinking and ability to prioritize value added work
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Active dental or dental hygiene license preferred, but not required
- Dental Professional association leadership experience is a plus
- Location: CT or NY area preferred, but not required (Can be REMOTE)
- Travel: Expect 20% travel