Sr. Lean Coach
Sr. Lean Coach - $86,000
Hybrid-Remote in Phoenix, AZ
This position is located in Phoenix. This will be a hybrid work schedule. This position includes 15% travel.
This position is critical to supporting the customer focused direction of the agency. Supporting internal customers for a total systems approach to reduce waste and improve the experience of our external public customers. The Sr. Lean Coach will partner with agency leadership to develop a fully sustainable lean management system through the coordination of systems, tools, and process improvements efforts. Responsible for deploying the Lean methodologies within the agency and leading transformational projects within the divisions. This position will directly support the administrative service division, office of safety, Transportation board, and Arizona highways magazine. In addition to the division support this position will report to the office of continuous improvement working as a contributor on agency strategic initiatives, project support, and employee training.
- Mastery of Lean tools and methodologies
- Strategic Planning Quality Management
- Six Sigma
- Effective communication with individuals and groups; oral, written, and interpersonal Facilitation Project organization
- Experience in leading large problem solving events
- Experience in coaching lean methodologies with individual/Groups
- Standardize Process, Identify problems, Develop Metrics Building and maintaining relationships; work effectively with peers, management, frontline employees, and leaders Building executive level presentation on kaizen events
- Certification in any lean or six sigma program
- Must have a current AZ Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Change Management Methodologies Governmental organizational structure Data Analytics
- Leading lean change in a business with diverse work functions
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in operations management or business administration.
- Three years project management experience.
- Lean certifications or Six Sigma belts.
- Government/public service experience.
- Transportation industry experience.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at email@example.com