endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years IT experience.
- 3+ years with CSS 3 and/or HTML5.
- 2+ years experience responsive Web Development.
- Knowledge of web accessibility (Section 508 and WAI) standards.
- 5+ years of experience using HTML/CSS/JS debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer).
- Demonstrated experience with Photoshop.
- 3+ years of experience in Source Code Control, preferably Git.
- 2+ years experience working with UNIX.
- 2+ years experience with AJAX to interact with RESTful services.
- Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with back-end developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.