endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports directly to the Materials Manager
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety Rules.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA System and/or phone, business use only.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
- Establish monthly cycle count program to ensure all A class items are counted monthly, all B items quarterly and all C items semi-annually.
- Develop the program to ensure all items are counted on a 10 month cycle with counts being distributed equally on a monthly basis
- Plan and coordinate the four-wall physical inventory for the plant on a semi-annual basis
- Develop a Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause pro-forma to understand and correct cycle variances out of tolerance
- Direct the daily activities of the hourly cycle counters to ensure program objectives are being met
- Maintain accurate inventories of component materials and finished good product within the plant
- Work with Manufacturing Operations and Quality and Engineering to ensure all scrap, quality hold and Engineering samples are being properly accounted for to ensure record accuracy
- After properly reviewing all cycle counts, prepare and submit weekly all cycle variance for management approval and sign off
- Bachelor degree with 3-4 years’ experience or 5-7 years’ experience in a related field
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
- Experience with QAD, MP2 and AS400
- Experience and working knowledge of OEM portals
- Work with minimal direction and supervision
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.