Flybridge Staffing has an immediate need for a fully remote Senior Interface Engineer. The Senior Interface Engineer [SIE] understands the broad architecture of the entire system and will deliver functional, complex products with minimal direction and oversight. The SIE provides technical knowledge and leadership to Software Engineers [SE], and will weigh in technical decisions that impact the teams or company at large.
- Bi-directional, cross-platform communication and management of data between disparate systems.
- Quickly break down complex problems into potential solutions, knowns, unknowns, to get solid resolutions.
- A proven record of creating sweeping improvements in stability, performance and scalability across major business-critical systems.
- Multiplies the effectiveness of other engineers by facilitating cross-team and intradepartmental teamwork.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly and adapt in a growth environment.
- Deliver software on-time, in scope, and make accurate estimates.
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrable, progressive experience as an Sr. SW Engineer for seven or more years.
- Developing enterprise software. Specifically, extensive experience creating readable and testable code.
- Capable of debugging the most challenging of problems the team encounters.
- Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, and Slack.
- Proven understanding of architectural design patterns and the proper use cases associated with each.
- Experience integrating/consuming RESTful APIs.
Ideally has experience in/with many of the following:
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Integration platform as a service
- HL7 v 2.x, CCDA, FHIR, REST, X12
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs