endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in _____________ is looking for a Senior Identity System Administrator that will focus on the implementation and operations of Identity Access Management (IAM) and related services. Their primary responsibility will be to lead the public key infrastructure (PKI) functions in the areas of encryption solutions, cryptographic services, key management, and related security technologies within the company within the following five focus areas.
- Strategy and Architecture - Works with IT Architecture to develop implementation plans and configurations for new and expanded Dana IT capabilities
- Solutions Development and Implementation - Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for system administration
- Service Management - Analyzes system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems and applies operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Business Change - Plans, Introduces, and integrates new technologies into existing data center environments. Also installs and configures hardware and software that is new to the Dana computing environment
- Procurement and Management Support - Conducts research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts
Education & Experince
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Active Directory and/or LDAP (required)
- 5+ years’ experience in SSL certificate management concepts, processes, and solution management (required)
- 4+ years’ experience with PKI implementation and certificate lifecycle management solution (required)
- 3+ years’ experience in securing IoT devices (required)
- Experience with Automotive Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity highly desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in MS Certificate Management Services (required)
- 3+ years’ experience with hardware security module (HSM) technology (required)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.