endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is a key member within the Identity and Access Management program. The IAM Engineer is a subject matter expert who, through independent project engagements and collaboration with business and technology partners, as well as third party vendors, designs and engineers the IAM platforms for the enterprise.
This role is responsible for the design, engineering, and ensuring that security is “built into” the organization’s application and IAM platforms, including third party vendor connectivity and interactions. The IAM Engineer maintains current knowledge of new products, industry trends and recommends enhancements and purchases that allow Sherwin-Williams to maintain healthy and functional applications and protect its employees identities. This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates to ensure that applications and platforms are secure. This is an individual contributor position.
Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years IT experience.
- 3+ years experience in design, implementation, and support of various Identity and/or Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- 3+ years experience in Java programming.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Perl), SQL, LDAP, and web services.
- Demonstrated experience leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Knowledge of LDAP and identity federation.
- Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT, CVS).
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.