endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Senior IT Security Analyst core function is to develop and maintain the Corporate Incident Investigation and Vulnerability program. Assignments at this level require working closely with the information asset owners to identify vulnerabilities and overseeing vulnerability assessments including documentation and presentation of findings. Participate in internal and external audits for the customer and providing direction as to how to remediate action items related to vulnerabilities. Stay informed of current events in the security industry including the latest exploits and threats, as well as, preventative measuresKnowledge & Experience
Experience in one of more of the following areas preferred
- 5+ years IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cyber security incident response and security Vulnerability Management.
- Experience evaluating cyber threats.
- Understanding of common threats, penetration/intrusion techniques and attack vectors
- Background in metrics/reporting.
- Experience identifying and implementing solutions to complex business problems.
- Understanding of CVSS, CVE, CWE, CPE, CCE, CWE, OVAL, SCAP and/or other standards.
- Demonstrated experience with common penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools such as nmap, Wireshark, Nessus, Metasploit, AppScan, and/ or WebInspect.
- Understanding of various operating systems (z/OS,Window, UNIX, Linux, AIX, etc.) with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment and hardening.
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred CISSP, Qualys, Splunk or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
- Experience with application vulnerability assessments and vulnerability remediation
- Experience with network vulnerability assessments and vulnerability remediation
- Experience in digital forensics and malware analysis.
- Experience with Security and Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) products such as Splunk and/or Qradar.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management product such as Qualys.
- Incident response activities, assisting with the artifact collection, triage and remediation. processes while documenting lessons learned.
- Utilize key performance indicators to track analyst workloads as well as the efficiency of detection signatures/rules and associated monitoring technologies.
- Benchmark and implement industry best practices to mitigate potential threats.
- Implementation of procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of all information systems assets, including prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Support the preparation of appropriate reports and communicate status and results.
- Foreign language proficiency desirable.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.