Senior HRIS Business Partner -Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector and several other verticals, is currently seeking a Senior HRIS Business Partner to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client is experiencing significant growth both technologically and financially- however they still operate with the spirit of a privately held operation providing high visibility and the opportunity to drive change- shaping the future of the business. This is a newly created position, with the potential to bring your personal knowledge and experience and directly impact the direction of the department.
What you’ll do:
- Fluent understanding in Human Resources systems and develop lean processing in current practices (in HR and HRIS).
- Work with suppliers by actively leading corrective data feeds plans ensuring safety and security of HRIS.
- Coordinate with other coworkers in other global entities.
- Professional response and response time to acute questions and acute requests.
- Create and be responsible for working paperwork, documentation, and accurate focus on special projects assigned relating to business handlings.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- 7 years of combined professional experience in information systems management and global human resource management
- HR systems technical support experience (SAP SuccessFactors and ADP experience preferred)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. (English and Spanish a must with Portuguese language skills highly desirable)
- Highly self-motivated with ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and function effectively as a team member.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.