Senior HRIS Analyst
The Senior HR Systems Analyst will work with the Human Resources (HR) team in the management and planning
of HR applications while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs
within Human Resources and the firm. This position is responsible for analyzing and managing functional related
activities within the scope of Human Resources applications, and is accountable for ensuring continuity and
successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the firm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide support for HR systems, including resolving issues, data discrepancies, and interfaces, and
recommending data integrity solutions.
• Lead or assist in HR systems project management, system upgrades, and customization while providing
technical and data expertise for processes and specialized queries. Recommend process improvements,
innovative solutions, and system needs while serving as a liaison with third parties and stakeholders,
and partner with application vendors on integrations and error resolution.
• Assist the HR team in policy progression, data configuration, and system improvements.
• Partner with internal clients in support of performance evaluation processes as it relates to reporting,
field mapping, and setting up customizations.
• Hold discovery sessions with HRBPs and internal clients and vendor for requirements gathering of new
• Assist in reviewing, testing, and implementing HR system upgrades or patches, collaborating with
functional staff, documenting processes and results, and consulting with internal clients to troubleshoot
• Write, maintain, and support reports and queries, including standard and complex ad hoc reports,
utilizing appropriate reporting tools and scheduling as needed; assist with integrations and report
generation using SQL.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines, documentation, and project requirements documents, and provide
training to managers and employees on new processes and functionality.
• The position requires a minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible, directly related HRMS
experience during which knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated.
Knowledge of UKG or other HCM system required. Knowledge of viGlobal, SilkRoad and/or Power BI is
• Experience with project management and systems implementation highly desired.
• Intermediate knowledge of compensation and benefit program administration. as well as the recruiting
and training process.
• Exceptional client service skills, demonstrating patience, creativity, and discretion, while interacting
professionally with all levels of personnel.
• Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism when handling personal, benefits, and compensation
• Adaptable and productive, effectively managing changing priorities and tight deadlines, even in highpressure situations.
• Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting data from multiple sources to solve complex problems and
communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
• Must be able to present information in training, answer questions and troubleshoot issues for a variety
of internal clients.
• Ability to demonstrate strong teamwork and leadership abilities, fostering a cooperative and
enthusiastic environment to accomplish position functions and project goals.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL, with intermediate expertise in compensation and benefit
• Strong understanding of HR business processes and data; knowledge of HRIS structure, processes and
experience with database tools