endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Assist Plant managers and HR managers in defining plant HR strategies and delivering outstanding HR support (i.e. workforce planning, recruiting, hiring & selection, employee relations, performance management, talent management, compliance, labor, onboarding, orientations, diversity & inclusion programs).
- Partner and engage HR Operations (plant teams) and Centers of Expertise (CoE) to enable two-way information sharing on business needs, analyze trends and metrics within designated plants, and develop solutions leveraging programs and policies from the CoE’s.
- In parallel with the Global Labor, create and support a proactive approach to labor relations at the sites, including representing the company at labor negotiations as needed.
- Ensuring plant HR teams are prepared for grievance meeting, help develop grievance response. Lead 3rd and 4th step grievance steps including arbitrations (travel required/onsite)
- Support and back-up at US plants as needed (travel required/onsite)
- Provide guidance to local HR teams on navigating HR processes, unique and complex business challenges including performance management.
- Recruitment for key positions in US Operations
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues including conducting effective thorough and objective investigations.
- Participate in functional project teams as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or related field required; Master Degree in HR Management, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 7 plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions, with experience in multi-site, or large site in previous roles.
- Minimum 2-3 years HR and Labor Relations related experience
- Knowledgeable in US employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training.
- Strong emphasis on HR systems reporting; emphasis on SAP, Success Factors
- Ability to collaborate and with other functions within Human Resources, on development of programs and policies such as benefits, compensation, executive compensation and communications
- Ability to work with Senior Leaders on critical people related issues, exerting influence and knowledge to assist with appropriate decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all functions and levels across the organization
- Ability to travel 25-50%
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.