Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Graphic Designer for the Fastest Growing Private company in Florida! The Senior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing team to create assets for various initiatives across multiple channels and audiences. The primary function of this position is to provide creative concepts, design, production services, and project management in support of the Marketing team. We expect to see a portfolio of work to be considered for this role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Requires 5-8 years’ experience in the graphic design field.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effect is a bonus)
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining a wide variety of marketing materials and marketing communications.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced workplace environment, and remain positive and productive.
- Experience designing for various print formats such as direct mail, event signage, marketing brochures and collateral, package design, etc.
- Understanding of pre-press production/output, specs, and printing guidelines
- Experience designing for web and digital, including social media.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design in a fast-paced environment and produce high-quality deliverables that include, but are not limited to: Catalogs, media kits, DM, brochures, flyers, displays, event and building signage, trade publication ads, PowerPoint presentation designs, packaging design, social media graphics, and logo designs.
- Manage the day-to-day development and execution of customized collateral for B2B- and B2C-specific projects and initiatives.
- Work to develop and maintain all aspects of collateral, property and asset design, including pre- and post-production processing (i.e., color correction, re-touching, adding details, etc.).
- Serve as the go-to resource for logo usage and brand identity guidelines for internal and external constituents, and act as a brand ambassador for the company by ensuring all branding standards are met.
- Demonstrate leadership by exhibiting strong project management skills, ensuring that all project objectives and timelines are met, and execute projects with minimal direction.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on visual designs, layouts and effective ways for delivering technical information in an easy-to-understand and appealing manner.
- Design and edit print and digital graphics in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Review and proof all content and materials upon delivery for correctness and resolve inconsistencies or deficiencies for the execution of finished products/design work.
- Edit, manipulate, and color correct all types of assets.
- Manage externally printed materials by developing accurate print specifications, negotiating price quotations for vendor services and monitoring the work of the vendor.
Additional notes and Benefits info:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Career Growth
- Training and Development
- Winning Culture
The Senior Graphic Designer will consistently deliver powerful and compelling, clean and modern, digital and print creative that clearly communicates the brand and effectively engages target audiences. This position requires a highly creative thinker with excellent technical skills and acute attention to detail, as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with ease and efficiency. The Senior Graphic Designer will also ensure all work, both creative and technical, is reviewed for accuracy and approved prior to submission. Further, the Senior Graphic Designer must have a strong and attentive eye for styling, creating layouts and utilizing typography, as well as experience creating marketing collateral in various formats and delivery methods. This position will play a vital role in the continued growth of our company.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!