Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Full Stack .NET Developer for a growing client in the South Florida area. *This is an onsite work environment so location within a logical commuting distance is being considered. This is a Full Stack .NET development team, with a primary focus on middle to back-end development. This person will create new applications, functions, and services while maintaining some legacy applications as well.
- Develop, Design, Document, and Test .NET web applications.
- Develop code for individual projects and assist team members in delivering assignments.
- Develop code with security best practices and provide support on production issues after delivery.
- 60/40 New development to modify/enhance existing applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented team player.
- Ability to gather and review requirements and create functional specifications with team leaders and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is highly preferred.
- 4-6+ years of experience developing full-stack .Net web applications.
- Firm understanding of Object-oriented development, analysis, and design.
- Proven experience with developing Full Stack NET / C# applications.
- Strong experience with Restful API development and other Web Services like WCF and REST.
- Experience with Webform / MVC.
- Strong back-end development with SQL, and T-SQL.
- Angular and React JS experience is a plus.
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development) including Smoke Testing and UAT.
- Experience with .NET Core is preferred.
- CMS experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Mobile Development experience is a plus.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!