Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Remote Sr. Software Engineer to join a reputable organization outside the Dallas area. This position is “remote”, the pay is flexible, and they offer an amazing benefits package.
There are upcoming projects that are highly visible within the enterprise organization, and the projects are possibly the beginning of a shift for our team to build more in a Ruby stack. This person will help mentor team members as they come up to speed with RoR.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or related field.
- Ruby on Rails experience required
- Experience with back-end API development (GraphQL and Rest)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) is highly preferred
- Experience working with web application development, mobile application development, and/or developing large software systems.
- Knowledge of a variety of web-authoring tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Actively seek out customer and market insights that lead to high-value digital products.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram, and LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!