Essential Job Functions
- Develops best practices and processes for fraud scoring rules, strategies, and other business improvements to reduce fraud activity and chargebacks to transactions.
- Implements anti-fraud processes to prevent fraudulent payments and account registrations.
- Must have prior experience working with fraud solution vendors to drive control changes.
- Defines and documents business cases, business requirements, processes and methodologies needed to develop and support fraud prevention systems.
- Experience working closely with senior leaders, a high level of business acumen and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and organizations.
- Extensive experience leading complex cross-functional initiatives, adept at leading cross-functional teams to make strategic decisions and execute.
- Makes recommendations to management for improvements to various projects, tasks, and objectives. Describes business problems/solutions.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and monitoring of fraud prevention initiatives including concentration analysis and establishment of exposure limits.
- Partners with analytics, risk operations and technology groups to identify data sources and develop processes for capturing required data.
- Serves as the project lead on strategic fraud prevention projects.
- Participate in integration task forces for strategic projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have prior real time and emerging payments fraud experience (debit, credit, prepaid cards, ACH and wire)
- Strong knowledge of the fraud management life cycle and industry trends.
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Have broad knowledge of project management and business process reengineering.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or related field required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank's fraud prevention controls, risk processes, systems and data environments.
- Advanced business process analysis and process reengineering skills.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Has strong analytical and organizational skills and demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems by reviewing related information.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong focus on risk mitigation and customer experience.
- Excellent management and control of workflows to produce deliverables within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Created and presented business cases to Executives for funding approval
- Excellent knowledge of project management.
- Keen focus on business process optimization.
- Good interpersonal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Solid understanding of financial industry, risk management, fraud, and/or information security.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing fraud environment and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts for the business units.