The Sr. Financial Analyst will provide end-to-end financial support for business owners. You should be passionate about producing financial analysis enabling management to make breakthrough decisions, drive cash flow, and ultimately delight our customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations. You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to your business partners.
- Develop and maintain product costing in SAP.
- Track, support and account for hedging activities.
- Preparing detailed financial models for business segments, drive business initiatives, and identify, implement, and deliver key operational efficiencies.
- Report financial and operating metrics.
- Be an integral member in the monthly financial close process and perform ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
- Manage the financial planning process. Model, analyze and forecast metrics that drive budgeting, forecasting and business decisions.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- BA in Economics, Finance, or related field required.
- 5 years of experience in finance or forecasting required.
- ERP accounting system experience – preferred SAP S/4 HANA
- Intermediate or better excel proficiency, including demonstrated ability to develop and modify formulas, VLOOKUP’s & pivot tables.
- Excellent Computer Skills Required.
- Self-starter with a desire to “roll up their shirt sleeves” to learn about all areas of the business.