The Senior Financial Analyst will be provided the opportunity to interact and gain exposure to multiple business owners, and all levels of the finance team, including leadership. Many of the reporting requirements and improvements will be for the benefit of executive leadership, with a goal of allowing for more consistent and robust reporting.
This person will be part of a dynamic finance team in an environment open to change and creativity in how the company views their lines of business. The dynamic work environment is one of pro-growth, with a focus on engagement and development allowing for tremendous opportunities.
- Help create accurate budgets and forecasts that allow clear understanding of what must be delivered by management team to meet organizational goals.
- Responsible for ongoing general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Compile and analyze financial information to determine standard costs, perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs.
- Monitor, analyze and report on inventory valuation and production costs.
- Support M&A activity, including due diligence and integration as needed.
- Provide a suite of insightful reporting, with a standard hierarchy, linked to the business strategy on business performance, ensuring KPIs are tracked.
- Deliver insight and business intelligence through solutions aiding in decision support through provision of data and data models.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand critical business levers and how to analyze them, ultimately identifying the linkage between specific key performance indicators and overall financial return of the business.
- Identifying process improvements and efficiencies, including the implementation of new systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (Accounting degree preferred)
- Master’s/MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred
- 3 - 7 years of relevant Accounting and Finance experience (Preference for candidates with Accounting foundation and experience in FP&A, planning, and budgeting)
- Experience within manufacturing environment, working with inventory and cost, preferred
- Excellent skills exhibited with Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics accounting systems and Sequel / SQL a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills with ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Exceptional quality standards and an ongoing desire to push for new approaches, insights and presentation methods