Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is looking for a top-tier FP&A individual to add to their team of modern finance professionals. They are a Performance Management Company specialized in Modern Finance, Integrated Planning, and Data Sciences. Their team of Profitability Architects (CMA’s / CPA’s) add more speed, agility, foresight, and collaboration to the planning process for the enterprises they serve.
This role is for the FP&A professional that seeks continuous career growth, loves analysis and is a numbers person. Our client is experiencing massive growth and is looking to add to their bench strength. If you're looking for the opportunity for growth while transforming the planning process, this is it. This role reports directly to the President.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develop modelling and other analyses to drive initiatives & monitor trends,
- Understand budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning processes,
- Financial modelling to support decision making, financial feasibility and new business initiatives,
- Budget analysis and dashboard development
- Build out and quarterly forecasts to budget variance analysis into financial dashboards
- Develop strategic business partnerships with functional and departmental leaders
- Provide support pertaining to ad hoc projects as required
- Transform reporting packages including financials, KPIs, variance analysis and commentary,
- Complete or oversee complex analyses of financial and operational results in order to provide guidance to management,
- Liaise closely with the finance leadership team to assist in driving operational performance,
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA), CFA or MBA
- Experience with financial modelling, analysis and advanced excel
- This is a hands on role in an exciting, entrepreneurial growth focused organization
- Experience with TM1 and COGNOS is a must
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and benefits package, with variable bonus.
- Career growth and learning opportunities
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com, attention to Colin Grandysh, CPA, CA.
Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.